Trying to be gardeners

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Chuck

Re: Trying to be gardeners

Post by Chuck »

Nah...

The work had already been done... an old tree trunk that had been drilled around the bark edge then soaked in diesel fuel - & that was about 10 years ago ... just noticed the outer edges of the trunk were breaking away so decided to get a small sledge hammer & help the break up... just in case a visitor with van attached wanted to park on the front grass area (not lawn, not good enuff to be called that). Any spike still there could cause a puncture.

Anyway... the work was done before the pic was taken & I had just picked up the handle to the bucket to remove the rubbish.

It was successful.
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
wayneP

Post by wayneP »

MMMM I was Guna do, but that had been guna done years ago! Then i picked up the bucket !!! Keith you are right !!!! Picking up the B...ssssssssssssssssssT :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Wayne
Driver/Maintenance Boy :D
Dot

Post by Dot »

P5110004.JPG

I bet this is the lady that did the garden work.. :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

A mobility scooter with blades 😁
Bernie.