Trying to be gardeners

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Macca

Trying to be gardeners

Post by Macca »

Screenshot_20220913-132409_Photos.jpg
. Bruce and Chuckles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Trying to be gardeners

Post by T1 Terry »

A picture tells a thousand words, you can see who the worker is and who the leading hand is by who has the shovel and who is pointing to where it should be applied :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Nice to see the boys outside doing something useful and not inside playing on their computers :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Not a shovel T-1, it's a rake and they are raking up all the "bull's sh*it" from the forum.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:48 pm Nice to see the boys outside doing something useful and not inside playing on their computers :lol: :lol: :lol:
"tanks" here Dot--
Playing with their computers is not so bad. Since Major died, I have to play with myself.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Careful Keith you could go blind😜
I'm only blind in one eye😁😁
Bernie.
Dot

Post by Dot »

:lol: :lol: You lot are getting as bad as me . :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Bruce does not know one end of puter to the other.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Keith Morris wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:50 pm Not a shovel T-1, it's a rake and they are raking up all the "bull's sh*it" from the forum.
Keith
Good fertiliser for the new plants you think ...... they would only have white flowers though .... :o

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Macca

Post by Macca »

Was not game to post this tge otger day but he said i could. Bugger as it is a short movie it is too big.