Who is out and about? & where?

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
pet-els

Re: Who is out and about? & where?

Post by pet-els »

Hi all, Thanks to Tanks I have looked into the pendant/watch system. It does appear to be be able to do what I would like including when I'm still traveling. The "LIveLife" alarm system will alert up to six people and 000 plus give the position on a Google map. The price is $527 no weekly fees but each year a $47 charge for simcard and calls [starting in secong year].
I checked up with Choice who will not recomend one as they cannot fully test the ones that go back to a base station without the base station knowing who is checking up on them. But enough info as to what not to get.
I will work out what system I think is best and ponder on it.

Thanks Keith.

PeterH
PeterH
homeless

Post by homeless »

I now have one of these
https://www.tunstallhealthcare.com.au/tunstall-gem4
free if over 75 of age after a referral from your doctor or you can get through home care if you have such.
Hangs around neck and detects a fall or you can press button in an emergency. Has a cancel button if activated by mistake eg leaning on it.
it calls their call centre and then they reply (takes a minute or two). Even if pressed by accident they dont seem to mind and I get a GPS fix at that time to check all is OK.
They have some contact numbers but they decide the emergency if they can talk to you or they will escalate the call to either a contact of 000 if they cant speak to you or you indicate a preference.
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Hi Brian,
I have purchased one from LiveLife, a wrist watch type. Just have to wait for delivery.

PeterH
PeterH
Dot

Post by Dot »

Anyone on the roads apart from Jd and Swisszulu??
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

We went out & about today...Wangaratta for shopping & home via Chiltern. :D
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields