3 ladies at a dump point

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Dot

3 ladies at a dump point

Post by Dot »

We are in the free camp at Karoonda (SA) sat dish going round and around up and down roll :roll: Had entertainment for 15 minutes ,Motorhome fronts up to dump point, 1 lady stayed in MH, 2 others get out and after a few minutes manage to get the cassette (poop type) out, they approach the blue lid with trepidation and lift it, The older of the two takes the cassette top off and they both lift it with spout facing into the dump zone but as soon as the contents start to leave the cosy cassette the younger one starts the involuntary gagging :lol: :lol: and looks away leaving the one lady to do the rest of the proceedings. The younger one still gagging quickly returns to the safety of the motorhome :lol: The lone lady finishes up the dirty deed and they make their escape up the highway. Best entertainment for today :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Shirley

Re: 3 ladies at a dump point

Post by Shirley »

Dot, that would probably be me, never ever emptied our Cassette, it was the Navigator's job. :lol: :lol:
Shirley & Bruce.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

The cassette empty is Margaret's job, I doubt the dump point could cope with the cassette contants and my stomach contents at the same time :lol: We have a sort of arrangement, I don't use it so I don't empty it .... but I do get the job of emptying the pee bottle, cause I use that :roll: No doubt, is the big bus ever gets on the road, emptying the black tank will become my job, then Margaret can take over filling the water tank and emptying the grey water tank .....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Coupla years ago, when I broke my leg in WA, I won a ticket on the World’s Most Exclusive Airline: RFDS.
SWMBO was left to drive Girt 550km to Perth — and lash down the car on the trailer as well as emptying the black tank — neither of which she had done before. 😳
Fellow campers helped with both, but they couldn’t find the macerator pump switch!
While heavily under the influence of painkillers, preparing for surgery, I had to explain over the phone where it was concealed. 😁
After I was discharged, we held practice sessions so she could handle both if I should happen to be incapacitated again. 👍
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields