Noggins B/day today

Greynomad

Re: Noggins B/day today

Post by Greynomad »

T1 Terry wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:54 am I reckon that is the best philosophy, "I plan to live forever, so far so good" ...... the last plan didn't work out well, "Eat, drink and enjoy good drugs, probably be dead tomorrow" seems I was wrong and the body is now paying for all the partying :roll: :lol:

T1 Terry
Terry,
The alternative philosophy doesn’t seem to be much better…
I’ve never smoked (tobacco or the alternatives), drank good wine in moderation, didn’t chase fast women, and still ended up with cancer! 😢
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:50 pm
T1 Terry wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:54 am I reckon that is the best philosophy, "I plan to live forever, so far so good" ...... the last plan didn't work out well, "Eat, drink and enjoy good drugs, probably be dead tomorrow" seems I was wrong and the body is now paying for all the partying :roll: :lol:

T1 Terry
Terry,
The alternative philosophy doesn’t seem to be much better…
I’ve never smoked (tobacco or the alternatives), drank good wine in moderation, didn’t chase fast women, and still ended up with cancer! 😢
Ahhhh..... but you didn't end up dead eh ;) I don't think I'll try the conspiracy theory path and say good clean living leads to cancer, the drugs and the alcohol etc train the immune system to handle near anything :lol:
I can rule out the "Party early, die young" one. 14 is reasonably early isn't it ;)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Happy Birthday Noggins.

PeterH
PeterH