“Negotiations”, Putin-style

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Greynomad

“Negotiations”, Putin-style

Post by Greynomad »

Ah, NOW I understand…
When Putin said he was open to negotiating peace with the Ukraine, this is what he meant:
A241201C-9ABC-4D4E-AAAD-81D62A64016A.jpeg
Lavrov is Putin’s Foreign Minister.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Busman

Re: “Negotiations”, Putin-style

Post by Busman »

It might just be decided by the other army, if they get the ordinance they need and it sounds like they will after US visit. It would be better if the russian people rebelled and got rid of the lot of them, would also slow Ping down.
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Dot

Post by Dot »

I don't understand why / how putty man is still around? as well as ping ??
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

I don't see the difference between either of them, neither Putin or Zelensky are willing to admit defeat, and as long as the USA is willing to throw another 75 Billion Dollars at them the Ukrainian sleaze will fight to the last citizen.
( pity he didn't ask if that's what they - the citizens- wanted )
But we can all be assured that either way the Uke sleaze will retire to the USA and slink around in his $45 million mansion, relaxing comfortably on his heaps of folding cash, while his "poor citizens" live in abject poverty and misery.
He's already claiming that he won and Putin was "put down"
But nobody has thought of the 24/7 security Zelinsky will need for the rest of his life, and what it will cost to keep up.
"cos the Russians will never give up and he's a dead man walking.

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Busman

Post by Busman »

So when China walks in here to take over and turn the population into slaves, we should just roll over, that is what you seem to be suggesting for Ukraine ?
Seems you are enjoying the benefits that people have fought for in this country, indeed died for, without much thought of how we have these freedoms ?
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Busman wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:49 pm So when China walks in here to take over and turn the population into slaves, we should just roll over, that is what you seem to be suggesting for Ukraine ?
Seems you are enjoying the benefits that people have fought for in this country, indeed died for, without much thought of how we have these freedoms ?
For one I presume you trying to have a personal go at me ?

Well for a start read a few REAL Details about the pickle Ukrainian politicians have brought down onto the people they're supposed to be defending.
The Donetsk area after the USA revolution ( 2014 ) decided to stay Russian, that was the start of their annihilation, so Putin was very slow in defending his Russian People at That time. ( didn't read that bit did you )
Then the NATO used to have an agreement not to shimmy right up to the Russian Borders, but the USA and Nato forgot that bit also.
Then the ( now proven) Bio Labs that Russia went all out to remove as his first move ( Didn't read that bit either did you )
Then Zelensky the cross-dressing ham actor decides to be all benevolent and wish a death penalty on the very same peoples he was supposed to be defending.
But according to history the Ukes deserve all the worlds condemnation, they shoot Russian POWS, Slowly torture their "captured citizens" and even worse than I like to mention here.
As a matter of world fact, even the Nazis were ashamed of their atrocities during WW11.

So now that little bit of reality is read, and severely dissed of course, you even dare to infer I'm a traitor to my country and claim I disrespect all that fought and died for the freedoms we now are slowly losing ( and some that returned severely damaged - like my Father) and will willingly roll over and freely give up my country to the Chinese !!

Sorry but your piddly self-righteousness doesn't even challenge my life in the tiniest, I love my country, I totally respect them that defended it in any way and sneer at the flag-waving pimply crossbred/inbred idiots that dare to burn the very same flag their own ancestors died for.
One great disappointment in mmy life is that I was rejected by the Army , didn't pass the physical ( feet ).

As for China walking in here and taking over
Well, the politicians have been selling /allowing Australia to be sold willy nilly so I suppose their view will be "We own it .... so ? )
But if they declare war ... then as USA Allies, Australia sequesters ALL Chinese Properties, Banks - Everything!
So they lose All Australian Properties and Rights if they did start any war. so maybe they'll continue buying the politicians and save losing it all.

Ron
Proud Australian

Ignorance is Liberating
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
Merry Christmas everyone. The turkey was good but I couldn't eat it all so my housekeeper took most of it for her 4 kids to make sandwiches for their picnic in the park with their schoolmates.
The picnic was something they organized themself to give their parents a break.ntry kids are different to city kids.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Keith Morris wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:20 pm "tanks" here---
Merry Christmas everyone. The turkey was good but I couldn't eat it all so my housekeeper took most of it for her 4 kids to make sandwiches for their picnic in the park with their schoolmates.
The picnic was something they organized themself to give their parents a break.ntry kids are different to city kids.
Keith.
So now you are saying you had a whole Turkey?? thought it was just a boob woops breast. If interested re boobs, I measured my girls for new holders, from a perky 34' to a floppy 42" disgusting. :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:38 pm
Keith Morris wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:20 pm "tanks" here---
Keith.
So now you are saying you had a whole Turkey?? thought it was just a boob woops breast. If interested re boobs, I measured my girls for new holders, from a perky 34' to a floppy 42" disgusting. :lol:
No Dot, it was just one of the Tegals 1 kg packs.
I don't think they make whole turkeys out here. IG & A would not know where to put them.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

I think this sealed their fate for eternity
ugly baby.jpg
Ron
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ignorance is Liberating