For T1

Place your jokes in this section. A little naughty will be tolerated but please no really vulgar ones!!! If you might be offended it may be better to bypass this section!!!
Greynomad

For T1

Post by Greynomad »

3CDC9117-A67A-48E5-8110-BDDB4FC86FB7.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: For T1

Post by T1 Terry »

I thought more along the lines of the pantograph rising up out of the plane requiring a recharge and busbars under the recharging plane that is covered in solar panels and full of batteries, flies above the clouds and always ahead of the night shadow so it is always charging .........
The other alternative is fuel cells producing the electricity by processing hydrogen and oxygen, the hydrogen being transported via ammonia that can easily be pumped in a similar manner to the way fuel is pumped now, the oxygen simply gathered from the air or also pumped in liquid form from the supply aircraft to the craft needing refueling ..... but there must be sufficient oxygen at the heights the planes fly or the jet engines of today couldn't oxidise the jet fuel to create thrust ..... Maybe they could substitute the jet fuel for liquid hydrogen or even a constant supply of hydrogen from breaking down ammonia ..... the benefit there would be the increased thrust provided by the water vapour produced when recombining the hydrogen with the oxygen .....

How to wreck a good meme in a thousand words or less (or maybe more, I didn't count them :lol: )

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Re: For T1

Post by Greynomad »

:shock:

(Note glazed look.)
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields