Unberlivable

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
BernieQ2

Unberlivable

Post by BernieQ2 »

This happened where I'm camped. Caravan drives in he must have thought it was a Redex rally with the speed he was doing about 1 hour before dark.
Sets up drives off in the 4x4 and hooks a great big tree limb onto tow bar and drags it to his camp (illegal to drag timber in N/Park)
The furrow he left is between 3/4 inches for around 150 yards , then had the biggest fire in the area. He didn't cook on it just for looking at?
He left this morning around 11.30 no wonder he gets to his destinations on dark.
BUT before he left he emptied his grey water tank on the ground at least 100 plus litres. Also a no no as its a leave no trace camp.
So I bet he's oblivious to what he had done. No wonder they close camp spots.
A good part of this site is fenced for regeneration probably from the likes of him.
I should have taken a camera shot of his rig.
Off my chest, now.GRRRR.
Bernie.
Dot

Re: Unberlivable

Post by Dot »

There are humans everywhere Bernie, makes ones blood boil for sure.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
homeless

Re: Unberlivable

Post by homeless »

I would have had a photo with his number plate and his dial soon after he arrived with those antics.
I have provided Police and rangers with several photos when they had come either on their normal round or because someone has called them.
Marvelous how close you can get with a 300mm lens.
Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status

Return to “Dot,s Banal Chat...”